SAU Community

This Is A Must Read, In 4 Days 100,000 Plus Views And 1,400 Posts.

DRIFTT

OMFG Marc, I have been on here 2 months longer than you, but have almost 30,000 less posts.... You need to stop taking on Work experience kids.. Or get another Skyline to work on

TL:DR... Cliffs?

SHORT VERSION 15.12.2010:

- Member of PF was selling 2nd hand headers

- Wayne Besanko from Powerchip emailed him and said he is violating section 52 of something or other and wants said PF member to remove description from his add as it is not a genuine product of 'CarGraphic' and followed through with legal action if said PF member didn't

- Everyone went WTF

- Wayne Besanko continued to threaten legal action and said he would respond by 8am Queensland time

- First suggestion to dump a gearbox on his driveway happened

- A few PF members edited his Wiki page to something a little more accurate

- Another PF member fingered Wayne Besanko wife

- lol's followed

- 8am deadline passed, haven't heard from Wayne Besanko

- FINALLY, 9 hours after given time, Wayne Besanko told original PF member with advertisement, to stop editing his Wiki page or there will be more legal action

- PF trying to bump their thread up on Google search results by using Wayne Besanko and Powerchip in as many sentences as they can

- Succeeding

- Found photos of Wayne Besanko daughter and posted online, however possibly may not be Wayne Besanko daughter

- Another PF member put a gearbox on Wayne Besanko front door step

- lol's followed

- Wayne Besanko emailed original PF member threatening to sue for slander

- Wayne Besanko posted on MB World that the police have been called. Wayne Besanko hasn't yet figured out that PF are doing most of the damage

- No further word yet from Wayne Besanko

- No word from the Police

- PF continuing to talk about how epic the epic thread is and how terrible Wayne Besanko and Powerchip are

UPDATED 21.12.2010:

- PF creates YouTube video called "Powerchip Wayne Besanko vs performanceforums.com"

- PF thread ends up as news on jalopnik.com: http://jalopnik.com/...-a-police-visit

- Boostcruising.com have a cry that PF stole their "gearboxing trademark" and should come up with their own ideas

- Another PF member says that Boostcruising to gearboxing, is like Aboriginals to Australia*

- lol's followed

- Original PF member gets an 'Intervention Order' delivered by the Police from Wayne Besanko, and court date set for Jan 2011 in Melbourne

- more lol's

- Majority of original** PF users offer their support and monies for legal costs and after party

- Bored Boostcrusing.com members join PF to attack the site with poor grammar and spelling skills

- PF noob bashing begins

- Wayne Besanko sends racist and sexually derogatory email to original PF member laughing about how Wayne Besanko "has him" and he can't post this email online otherwise he is violating his Intervention Order

- Wayne Besanko doesn't realise contacting original PF member has already violated the Intervention Order on his part and will look poorly against him in court, not to mention lying in the Police report (as issues with the Intervention Order)

- Original PF member posts email online and collects some great evidence to use against Wayne Besanko

- Original PF member announces that his 2nd hand headers are sold

- PF continue to noob bash and talk about how epic, epic thread is and how it has taken over the interwebs

- PF makes mention to /b/ and says if they were to get on board then Wayne Besanko wouldn't know what hit him

- Powerchip website goes down again

- PF website goes down

HTH

* More of an insult towards Aboriginal people

** PF members that have been on the site longer than 1 week

Ganked from PF which is back up again.

• 2 weeks later...

ahahaha, if you search "powerchip" guess what is now the 3rd result........

It has dropped, was second last night when I tried it, any good reputation they had before this had disappeared, the only people that will buy them now is toss pots who should be driving a daihatsu Mira.

Hopefully the judge will see that wayne was the one that started this incident in a public forum where he had no control over what damage may/has arisen from his "i have too much time on my hands" bull shit.

He has no links at all to car graphic so all the legal threats he threw out there were never tangeable.

The posting of the private emails wont do him any favours though.

Edited by W0rp3D

Why would you buy a powerchip after reading autospeeds article.

Theor R & D is done on a shoe tring if any.

Julian Edgar's questions are not hard to follow but this guy is struggling.

As for him getting involved with the performance forum issue............why did he bother??? He should be testing his chips :nyaanyaa:

Well that's it, I'm not that familiar with commercial law, but what Wayne will be standing on, if anything, is the damage to his company's reputation and the supposed harassment...that is, if you can attribute it to fault on part of the guy who posted the emails. I sincerely doubt he'll bring up the original legal issue he had with the classified ad, there are bigger (and more tangible) things to sue for now. Hopefully judge/magistrate acknowledges that Powerchip's reputation has come about for reasons other than solely the release of the private emails.

Why would you buy a powerchip after reading autospeeds article.

Theor R & D is done on a shoe tring if any.

Julian Edgar's questions are not hard to follow but this guy is struggling.

As for him getting involved with the performance forum issue............why did he bother??? He should be testing his chips :nyaanyaa:

Agreed but he's not exactly a tower of intellect either...

Dear Mr. Nazi mod/admin,

Why did my thread get deleted after only a few hours, while this thread has been going for 3 days?

Pretty average form IMO.

domokun.gif

well im a nazi admin

hahaha thumbsup.gif

AutoSpeed Interview: Powerchip's Wayne Besanko - Part 1

Hole. E. Crap.

Thats seriously bad.

Does PF have mods???? If any of our aforementioned "Nazi mods" saw that sort of carry on here no one would be on the forums for 10 days, and after editing the only part of each post left would be "Wayne Besanko"

Huh? What does that say? Maybe my eyes are getting old, but I dont understand.

Agreed but he's not exactly a tower of intellect either...

hahaha. Poor Wayne.