The Unit Sergeant Major Jonas Blane (Snake Doctor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was doing a search for a custom Sergeant Major Jonas Blane from The Unit and found one from OSW. Anyone else attempted to make a bash from Enterbay 24 David Palmer? I'm going to pick one up soon and wanted to know what people are using for the clothing for Enterbays body. Does any company make any Army class A uniform that would fit the body?
image.jpg

I've thought about this, but the Enterbay figure/head is too expensive and the body is too short/sucks. If those weren't a factor, I'd have made a Snake Doc a long time ago. I'm still mad the Unit got canceled :(

I thought of just buying this and switching heads. I don't know if it's possible but I like the "in the field" look for Jonas.
SS-036.jpg

I've thought about this, but the Enterbay figure/head is too expensive and the body is too short/sucks. If those weren't a factor, I'd have made a Snake Doc a long time ago. I'm still mad the Unit got canceled :(

The unit is canceled?! :(

I just finished watching season 4 on DVD. That really sucks!!!

I never got into 24 or any of his shows. I bought it because it was an amazing headsculpt and justified keeping it because I have All-State insurance. :lol

I never got into 24 or any of his shows. I bought it because it was an amazing headsculpt and justified keeping it because I have All-State insurance. :lol

:lol Wow, All-State must take real good care of you if you bought the figure for that reason. Non to find a All-State podium.

You know what company made that ACU set? So do you have a custom yourself, with your name I could imagine a sweet one.

Don't let my handle fool you ... I'm a good shot, but a lousy customizer.

I think I initially got the picture from the Jack Bauer/24 thread, which may have more information about the source of the materials. It was from a post around the time the figures were released ... but I'm afraid I can't be much more specific than that.

SnakeDoc

Just got some info from zebraten at OSW who made a custom Jonas Blane. He basically used EB body and swapped the feet with Hot Toys Beets (Feet+Boot=Beet) and used Very Hot ACU. Happy to know I can bash a Snake Doctor for under $200:rock

The unit is canceled?! :(

I just finished watching season 4 on DVD. That really sucks!!!

Did you miss where it says "The Final Season" at the top left of the front cover on the DVD case? I had a feeling when they moved it to Sundays @ 10pm, it was getting canned. They really fubar'd it with the CIA thing and then getting the wives involved. Add in the writer's strike and I'm just glad we got a 4th. Sucks though how it ended for Blane.

Did Jonas Blane wear any other uniforms other than military in the show? Like Swat or CIA?

He wore several different military uniforms (including field and formal) ... but, in quite a few episodes, was actually plainclothes or in a suit (for protection details, etc.)

Found a different Snake Doctor kitbash ...

SnakeDr_18.JPG

SnakeDr_14.JPG

SnakeDr_4.JPG

SnakeDr_50.JPG

SnakeDoc

He wore several different military uniforms (including field and formal) ... but, in quite a few episodes, was actually plainclothes or in a suit (for protection details, etc.)

Found a different Snake Doctor kitbash ...

SnakeDr_18.JPG

SnakeDr_14.JPG

SnakeDr_4.JPG

SnakeDr_50.JPG

SnakeDoc

Thanks, the link I posted earlier with the ACU bash and this was the only bash I found online. I still cant find the Mr D Production one online. I want to do the one with the ACU because it uses the EB body and all I need to get is a Very Hot ACU set. Though that bash is sweet, I really do like the Mr D Production bash.

Back